[gst-devel] Non-srcdir builds patch

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Fri Jun 28 10:06:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Braden McDaniel wrote:

> Some weeks ago I submitted a patch to fix non-srcdir builds of GStreamer. I
> haven't gotten any feedback on it. Is there really no interest in this? Most
> projects that use autotools have no problem with non-srcdir builds.

Sorry, we must have forgot ;)

Seriously, the make distcheck target which we periodically have to fix
for each release builds outside the source dir, so it should get fixed
for releases. If it wasn't working in 0.3.4 let us know, otherwise if
you have a CVS fix come bug people in IRC or something, or resend the
patch to the list.

Thanks. Sometimes patches just slip though.

regards,

wingo.