[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] thomasvs gstreamer: gstreamer/ gstreamer/docs/devhelp/ gstreamer/docs/gst/tmpl/

David I. Lehn dlehn at vt.edu
Sun Mar 10 12:10:15 CET 2002

* Thomas Vander Stichele <thomasvs at users.sourceforge.net> [20020310 06:48]:
> say, can anyone make a judgment call on whether or not these .sgml files still
> need to be in cvs ???
>     docs/gst/tmpl   : cothreads.sgml gstaggregator.sgml gstbin.sgml

Yes, I think this is where much of the documentation text should go.
Seems like inline docs and doxygen usage would be more maintainable
though.

Someone long time ago removed the tmpl dir for the libs docs.  Was
actually some useful text that wtay put in there.  Probably should try
and resurect it sometime.  Can find it in the Attic dirs in cvsweb.

-dave
--
David I. Lehn <dlehn at vt.edu>  | http://www.lehn.org/~dlehn/
Computer Engineering Graduate @ Virginia Tech in sunny Blacksburg, VA