[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] wtay gst-plugins: gst-plugins/sys/xvideo/

Joshua N Pritikin vishnu at pobox.com
Wed May 8 23:09:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 05:21:51PM -0400, David I. Lehn wrote:
> * Wim Taymans <wtay at users.sourceforge.net> [20020508 16:26]:
> >     sys/xvideo      : gstxwindow.c xvideosink.c
>
> Are we going to settle on one of xvideosink vs videosink?
> Is there some reason to have both rather than merge them?

The eventual videosink element should offer a superset of the
union of the features of two current plugins.  Late time i checked,
they offered different features with different interfaces.

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org