[gst-devel] libgstplay : Having n GstPlay objects co existing

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Fri Nov 8 19:04:02 CET 2002

Hi,

> > This is what a sound server normally does... Since adder is intended for
> > other uses, rather than to be integrated in libgstplay itself, I'd
> > suggest to simply use a sound server as output plugin (fix esdsink
> > please!)
>
> I'm inclined to agree. I think I would be reluctant to complicate
> libgstplay to add this feature.

Hm, I don't see what complication it would add.  It would add at most one
function - you would just instead of setting a sink element, set an adder
element as the "sink", and make it connect to that adder instance.  Maybe
it even works right now as is.

Thomas

I could do so much harm
I could do you no good
I'll leave a stain in your heart I would
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->