[gst-devel] libgstplay questions

Steve Baker steve at stevebaker.org
Thu Oct 24 12:28:07 CEST 2002

On Fri, 2002-10-25 at 02:32, Julien MOUTTE wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm planning to integrate gstreamer in my project for media playback (MP3, OGG, DIVX, DVD)..

cool

> Discussing with Thomas we arrived to the conclusion that i should use libgstplay..
>
> There's no documentation for this lib and it seems it needs love ...

Documentation love would be welcome.

> Is someone working on it actually ?

I haven't done much on it recently since I have just moved countries,
but things might be settled enough now for me to get back into it.

Now that more people are using libgstplay, one of my first tasks will be
to move it from gst-player to gst-plugins so that it can be packaged
seperately.

> Can i try to document it a little while integrating ?

Patches emailed to this list are welcome.

cheers