[gst-devel] Reusing pipelines after EOS

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Fri Sep 20 17:01:06 CEST 2002

I've got a pipeline that I want to reuse after an EOS is hit.
The problem is that it has a float2int in it, and on EOS the float2int
destroys the data (like GstByteStreams) associated with each src pad.

Is this the correct behaviour, or should I be able to play a pipeline,
wait for EOS, seek back to the start, and replay the pipeline?

If it's not the correct behaviour, I can fix the f2i plugin, or if it
is, I guess I'm just going to have to rebuild my pipeline every time.

iain
--
"It's never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder,
 It's never over, all my riches for her smiles when I slept so soft against her,