[gst-devel] gst-player prerelease

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Sep 26 13:15:03 CEST 2002

Hi,

> [kconger at sonic kconger]$ gst-player
> INFO (29133: 0) Initializing GStreamer Core Library version 0.4.1
> INFO (29133: 0) CPU features: (0c040843) MMX
> registry: loaded user_registry in 0.000547 seconds
>           (/home/kconger/.gstreamer/registry.xml)
> registry: loaded global_registry in 0.355651 seconds
>           (/usr/local/etc/gstreamer/registry.xml)

can you try the latest prerelease of gst-player ?

It's at http://gstreamer.net/releases/src/0.4.1/

If you compile and run it, it will tell you what to do, hopefully ;) if it
does, then you'll figure it out, if not, I need to fix some more.

Anybody else is free to try it as well - if it's ok, I can release this
tomorrow.

But you never lost your beauty
Although you lost your hope
And you made no mistake you couldn't wash away
with liar's tears pouring down your face
<-*- thomas at apestaart.org -*->