[gst-devel] Gstreamer win32 porting

Zeeshan Ali zeelists at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 14:50:06 CEST 2003

Hi guys,
  After getting gtk+/glib working perfectly with
Visual C++ on win32 plateform, i am thinking of
porting gstreamer to win32, just thinking ATM :) I am
tottally unfamilliar with the internals of gst-core
and win32 programming, so i'll have to work hard for
this one. So guys: throw on me all the worries, doubts
and answers you have regarding this porting thing.
BTW, it seems that glib is also providing me many of
the unistd except the header file itself (unistd.h)
that i am getting from mingw :)