[gst-devel] bison info

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Apr 15 03:05:04 CEST 2003

I'm using 1.875, so I didn't notice the problem :)

I updated the grammar to do error detection and since I only cared _that_
it catches the error and not where it catches it, I might have introduced
quite a lot of ambiguities in my latest commit.
But it should in no way invalidate the grammar parsing.

Which reminds me: If you have any pipelines, that test the grammar
(whether they work or not), please send them to me for inclusion in the
testsuite.
You can run the testsuite yourself btw if you're suspecting errors. It's
in testsuite/parse.

Benjamin