[gst-devel] DVB Source Plugin

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Tue Apr 15 14:01:10 CEST 2003

Hi Kai,
No, nobody has made such a plugin yet, but as Bastien pointed out
Gunther of Xine has made such a plugin so maybe that code can be
adapated for GStreamer use. We do prefer, if possible, our plugins to be
LGPL however so if you take a shot at this with the Xine code as a
starting point and end up with something containing parts of the code
from Xine, be sure to ask Gunther if it is ok to relicense to LGPL.

Christian

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>