[gst-devel] auto-detecting sinks

Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro gjc at inescporto.pt
Thu Apr 24 04:28:11 CEST 2003

A Qui, 2003-04-24 às 10:03, Bastien Nocera escreveu:

> Wicked, this is one of the major problems with Totem-gst (error
> reporting). I would actually prefer it if the library could return error
> codes rather than GErrors, because until gst makes the move to gnome
> cvs, it will have poor i18n compared to a component that is in there.

  You are forgetting that GError contains an error code already, in
addition to the error message.  If you want, you can ignore the string
representation of the error and generate an error message yourself,
based on the error code.

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro
<gjc at inescporto.pt> <gustavo at users.sourceforge.net>