[gst-devel] video application using GStreamer

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Wed Apr 30 14:59:34 CEST 2003

Hi Mildred,
There is a GStreamer based mediaplayer project that is part of the
handhelds.org effort. The maintainer of this media-player is Phillip
Blundell (cc'ed on this mail).
GPE homepage:
http://gpe.handhelds.org/projects/GPE-media.shtml

I would think looking at what Phil has done is where you want to start.

Christian

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>