[gst-devel] tcp plugin

Angel Carpintero acp at e-group.org
Tue Aug 5 03:41:06 CEST 2003

 Hi guys ,

  I've commited some changes to tcp plugin , so now it seems to work fine,
  there're still some improvements to make and some issues to fix.

  There're some pipelines i have tested and i success :)

  I guess other media-types should work as well.

 /*************************- TESTED PIPELINES -***************************************/

  * Audio Example *
 -----------------

 (*) WAV

  - Receiver -

 gst-launch tcpsrc ! wavparse ! osssink

  - Sender -

 gst-launch filesrc location=/var/media-files/audio/wav-pcm/GB_ENG_1.wav ! tcpsink

 (*) MP3

  - Receiver -

 gst-launch tcpsrc ! mad ! osssink

  - Sender -

 gst-launch filesrc location=/var/www/html/mp3/orishas2/Desaparecidos.mp3 ! tcpsink

 /*************************************************************************************/

  Could anyone make a deeper test with other media-types ? ( i.e. video )

  Best Regards.

Angel Carpintero - angel at e-group.org

ELECTRONIC GROUP INTERACTIVE - www.electronic-group.com
World Trade Center, Moll de BARCELONA