[gst-devel] How can I get head?

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Thu Aug 21 22:55:09 CEST 2003

Hey Louis,

On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 02:26, Louis Garcia wrote:
> where is the cvs located? I tried cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/gstreamer
> but the changelog ends in Jun. Is there a more up to date version?

ChangeLogs don't say that much. I, for one, don't do ChangeLogs at all.
Look at the CVS commits list to see what commits were done during the
past few days. HEAD CVS should be fairly recent at least.

> Also, is head source compat with gnome-media?

Source, yes (although definately not 100%, but most apps should compile
fine). Binary, no. I'd suggest to use the 0.6.x branch:
BRANCH-GSTREAMER-0_6.

Ronald