[gst-devel] performance using gstreamer - dec 16, heidelberg [de]

daniel fischer dan at f3c.com
Thu Dec 4 14:29:01 CET 2003

Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas at apestaart.org> (on Thu, 04 Dec 2003 17:15:45 +0100):

  > that's awesome :) is it the 6th or the 16th ?

6th, like, in 2 days (if this mail gets thru in time)

  > Also, Dan, please announce releases of warsaw pakt on this list as
  > well.  I noticed you did a new one ten days ago.  Is the test server and
  > related stuff working so I can try it out again ?

i gladly will. the test server is currently down, because we need it for the performance :). also, the flash interface will take another while, martin is doing it from scratch as a uni project now, meaning it will rock, but take some time :)

the latest release (0.3.1) features autoconf, so it should be much easier to install yourself. needs a lot of dependencies, though. 0.3.2 (bringing a heap of stabilization) will come during the days after the performance. (0.3.2preSomething is actually online already).

thanks for your interest. i hope we'll get stable enough soon to receive some actual usage comments :), and for me to post some examples.

-dan

dan at f3c.com
http://f3c.com/dan/