[gst-devel] Re: Helix Player virtual team meeting

Michael Maloney mmaloney at real.com
Thu Dec 11 12:59:03 CET 2003

Amen, I think we all share that vision. A good and OPEN video codec
might change the world over night. An OPEN DRM perhaps even more-so.
Perhaps the greatest shortcoming of the Helix Platform is that it is
not an OPEN end-to-end A/V platform as promised yet. We call this the
'dirty sock' around here and are hoping that it gets washed in the next
load...