[gst-devel] FOUND_TAG signal in gstelement.c?

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Dec 13 09:20:02 CET 2003

Will do, when We have a generic way to connect to signal emissions of
elements inside bins without the need to connect the signal handler to
every element.
Tagging would have been implemented completely external to the core if it
hadn't been for this and events.
And yes, tagging is a core feature, because there is no way around it. I
intended to define it that way btw.

Benjamin

PS: Another thing that should eventually move out of the core is the
save_thyself/load_thyself stuff. But it's just not possible yet...