[gst-devel] gstplay example app failing to seek

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Mon Dec 15 03:04:03 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 11:36, Julien MOUTTE wrote:
> In my tests i m using a divx movie with SOUND AND VIDEO. So there are
> buffers in every queue. Why the seek event is not handled correctly then

No, because there isn't a video window (at least not here). I don't know
*why* there is no video window, but there isn't. This means that there
are no buffers passing from the demuxer to the decoder and onwards, so
no data (and thus no upstream events either).

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer