[gst-devel] release ?

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Tue Dec 16 05:15:02 CET 2003

Bla.

The reason mail is totally unadequate for coming to decisions is because
you cannot really discuss stuff. Discussing is the act of talking to
someone. Not writing letters. It more often than not requires a lot of
concentration. It's therefore bad to get interrupted because other people
ned to receive your mail first.
Of course it's not as good in keeping everyone updated.

And if IRC is used or we send a mail about everything is up for the
maintainer to decide.

It's "Mobil Avenue" btw. It was intended to be used for the most broken
release in the 0.7 series. But since that's probably 0.7.4 with the caps,
we can use it there, too.

Benjamin