[gst-devel] [GStreamer] A new project

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller uraeus at gnome.org
Wed Dec 17 12:09:01 CET 2003

Hi Edward and co.
As I said when I talked to you earlier about this (I think it was you I
spoke with ;) I can give you full administration rights over gnonlin if
you want it. Think I have the right access do to that (if not I beat the
access rights out of Wim ;) Letting you take that project over. You can
also mail me your SF usernames and I give you access to CVS there (for
as long as we stay there, we might be moving CVS soon, but you will of
course get needed access there too)

Christian