[gst-devel] interface lib installations

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Thu Dec 18 19:00:04 CET 2003

So I don't forget:
I noticed - more or less by accident - that interface libs are not
installed correctly in some cases. XWindowListener is in the plugins dir,
Tuner doesn't install at all.

AFAIK we agreed that interfaces need to be installed as libraries.
libraries go in $libdir and need to be appended with GST_MAJORMINOR.
Makefile.am in this case needs to set
mylib_la_LDFLAGS = $(GST_LIBS)

I dunno if we want to cahnge that before doing 0.7.3, I'll leave that up
to Thomas. It breaks API for apps using those interfaces...

Benjamin

PS: I fixed asf to be one plugin instead of two libs.