[gst-devel] Status page

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Dec 19 07:17:01 CET 2003

What would work is if we had a status.xml file in every plugin dir and
defined what the plugin can and cannot do. That way it would be easy to
update if someone hacks on the plugin.
It's very needed to know if an element handles events - and what kind of
events - when trying to debug complex pipelines for example.
I dunno if we want to clutter gst-plugins source with that.

However, we should remove the currewnt status page.

Benjamin