[gst-devel] Re: [xine-devel] Library for mms protocol support

Mathrick mnews2 at wp.pl
Sun Dec 28 03:44:03 CET 2003

W liście z nie, 28-12-2003, godz. 12:12, Mathrick pisze:
> W liście z nie, 28-12-2003, godz. 04:49, Miguel Freitas pisze:
> > On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 14:17, Mathrick wrote:
> > > OK, but copyright info contains "xine project" only. Will webcvs be
> > > enough to get all the contributors?
> >
> > you might need to ask "Major MMS" too ;-)
>
> Heh, is there any way to contact him? He seems to be some sort of
> nameless hero, and that may complicate matters.
>
> I will send mails asking about relicensing to everyone found on CVS log,
> and also to the list, in case they don't read their sf mail accounts :).

Sent mail asking for relicensing to the following people:

Bastien Nocera
Daniel Caujolle-Bert
Ewald Snel
Guenter Bartsch
James Courtier-Dutton
Michael Roitzsch
Miguel Freitas
Siggi Langauf
Stephen Torri
Thibaut Mattern

In case I missed anybody, or it wasn't delivered properly, please inform
me of that.

Maciej

--
"Tautologizm to coś tautologicznego"