[gst-devel] Support for WMV format in httpsrc plugin.

Rodney Dawes dobey at free.fr
Thu Feb 6 13:36:01 CET 2003

A) Upgrade to 0.4.1
B) You might want to use gnomevfssrc instead, depending on if you
   need to send/recv cookies or handle redirects, if not, vfs should
   do everything you need (and will work with smb and ssh also)
C) What decoder card? Or do you mean accelerated video? Afaik, you
   need avifile and the windows dll files to be able to play wm*
   files/streams. Or if you know the info for decoding the files, I
   would highly recommend writing gstreamer plug-ins to handle them.
   It sucks that I can't listen to some of my favorite radio stations,
   and watch some cool demoscene type things, just because I'm not on
   a crappy intel architecture. :)

Other than that, I'm not sure what your problem would be. You really
should try the latest version first though, as a rule of thumb.

-- dobey

--
Rodney Dawes <dobey at free.fr>