[gst-devel] various gstreamer-releated questions

Kevin Bowen kevin at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 9 01:43:01 CET 2003

> It's in there as well. "make install" installs it fine.
In there, meaning in nautilus-media? I actually didn't build nautilus-media
from CVS, I grabbed the RPM (versioned 0.2.1) from redhat rawhide - the audio
view and properties page work great, but I see no thumbnails (well, I do now,
because I got totem's thumnailer working, but I didn't before)... when I try
to build nautilus-media from CVS, make errors out with: "libtool: link:
cannot find the library `/usr/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.la'". I have pango 1.2.1,
installed from RPM... do I need to build it from CVS as well in order make it
work?

gst-player from CVS also fails to build for me... make complains about being
unable to find /usr/lib/libgobject-2.0.la... please don't tell me I need to
build all of gnome from CVS to get it working ;)

tia,

Kevin