[gst-devel] Online docs updated

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller Uraeus at linuxrising.org
Sat Feb 22 16:12:10 CET 2003

The 0.6 version of our documents are now available online on the
documentation page.

While I think we have some darn good documentation it could still be
better, especially the plugins writers guide. I know that many of you
have struggled with specific issues in regards to making plugins over
the last few months. I asking that instead of just filing the knowledge
gotten in that process inside your head, you write up a few paragraphs
explaining the issue so that the next person wanting to write a plugin
don't need to scratch their head for hours/days/weeks. The you just send
those paragraphs to me in plain text format and I will edit it and weave
it into the plugins writers guide.

P.S. The paragraph you decide to send me doesn't need to be rocket
science, for new developers even basic gstreamer issues isn't as obvious
as we might think.

Christian

--
Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising.org>