[gst-devel] Re: [gst-cvs] thomasvs gstreamer: gstreamer/docs/devhelp/

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Mon Jan 6 14:07:05 CET 2003

feel free to fix.  All I did was add my generated html2xml.py because it
didn't work anymore.  I couldn't care less on how it's implemented as long
as the build works :)

Thomas

 > * Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be>
[20030106 16:08]:
> > not sure I understand the question.  Basically, you removed the
> > html2xml.py.in, I just added back html2xml.py so that stuff works again.
> >

> Yes, but in the process, you changed:
>
> #!/usr/bin/env python
>
> to:
>
> #!/usr/bin/python
>
> This is all rather moot anyway, since the script is invoked with the
> proper interpreter.  But just to be consistent with how python scripts
> are supposed to be written, and how it is done in HEAD, I thought I'd
> point that change out.
>
> -dave

her warm white belly
in the life I'd lived
had seen nothing finer
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->