[gst-devel] Re: nautilus-media question

Alexander Larsson alexl at redhat.com
Wed Jan 8 01:52:02 CET 2003

On 8 Jan 2003, Lee Willis wrote:

> Alexander Larsson <alexl at redhat.com> writes:
>
> > I just changed the thumbnailer configuration to be stored in GConf. I
> > expect thumbnailers to ship with schema files so that is will be quite
> > easy to enable/disable them.
>
> I'm using the last garnome release, so my system still reads from
> thumbnailrc and I've still never been able to get gst-thumbnail to
> thumbnail my MPEGs, gst-thumbnail doesn't even produce a .png if run
> manually, nor any errors - I've just never had enough time to file a
> bug!
>
> Is there something specific we should be looking at that would lead to
> a good bug report?

That sounds like a bug in gst-thumbnail itself. I don't know much about
it. Is other gstreamer apps able to show the files?

                   alexl at redhat.com    alla at lysator.liu.se
He's an uncontrollable sweet-toothed gentleman spy plagued by the memory of
his family's brutal murder. She's a blind impetuous former first lady with the
power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!