[gst-devel] good point from gnomedesktop

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Wed Jan 8 08:02:04 CET 2003

Hey,

snipping this from gnomedesktop:

 Oh, one other thing - I wish they'd rename the Connect method of one of
the GST objects to something else, in non-GObject langauges (ie, all
except C) you can't have two different methods with the same name, and it
overrides the GObject connect method.

Is this a huge problem for us ? If it is, I'd want to fix this with an
API-compatible layer before 0.6.0.  What do you guys think ?

Thomas

If lovin' you is wrong
then I don't wanna be right
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->