[gst-devel] SIGSEGV on Mandrake 9.0

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Jan 9 01:33:09 CET 2003

> Hi,
>
> Has anyone gotten gstreamer 0.5 or 0.5.1 to work on
> Mandrake 9.0?  I've built both and they both give the
> same SIGSEGV as follows:

Sure, gstreamer's been a cooker since 0.4.2 I think.  Any reason you want
to compile them yourselves ?

If you do want to do it yourself, start by telling us how you compiled
(and more specifically, what flags you used).

If you use -O3 regularly, you really need to ALWAYS question your -O flags
first :)

Thomas

all I want is happiness
happiness
if you find it share it
with the rest of us
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->