[gst-devel] streaming over mobile IP and multicast IP

Zeeshan Ali zeelists at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 16:52:05 CET 2003

Hello,

> about the multi-receiver case: I don't think it is
> supported yet

  i think its quite possible with a tee element
inserted just before udpsink(s), right? or use the
broadcast address of you network if the network is all
yours :)

> about capsnego over udp: udp does (minimal)
> capsnego, it serializes the
> caps over a TCP socket to the receiver. This also
> explains why the
> multi-receiver case doesn't work too well...

  caps nego is now dynamic: none, udp and tcp. the udp
option being the default. So IMHO you should be able
to do the caps-nego to multiple receivers. Bye.