[gst-devel] cvs version of gst-player

Steve Baker steve at stevebaker.org
Fri Jan 17 23:29:01 CET 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-18 at 03:36, Louis Garcia wrote:
> I've been hearing people talk about cvs versions of gstreamer and
> gstplayer. I downloaded a cvs copy of gst-player but it's stale. Is
> their a development version of gst-player I can use with
> gstreamer-0.5.1?

You are right, there is currently no tarball release of the player which
works with the latest gstreamer release. We should hopefully rectify
this soon, but in the meantime you can checkout the gst-player CVS
module.

> Is it going to be ready for gnome-2.2?

Not for the gnome-2.2 deadline that GStreamer is working to, if thats
what you mean. Hopefully not long after that there will be something
gnomeworthy though.

cheers

--
Steve Baker <steve at stevebaker.org>