[gst-devel] West-coast multimedia conference

Erik Walthinsen omega at temple-baptist.com
Thu Jan 23 13:27:01 CET 2003

Uraeus just pointed out http://usefulinc.com/oscon/2003/, which is a being
held in Portland, OR, rather conveniently located for me.

I've thought about trying to organize a west-coast multimedia conference,
and this seems like a perfect way to do it.  I'll email the organizer and
see if it would be possible to piggyback on OSCON, but I can make
arrangements otherwise if necessary.

So, all you multimedia hackers and even general OS hackers out there, is a
conference July 7-11 in Portland a viable option?  If there's enough
interest I will make it happen.

      Erik Walthinsen <omega at temple-baptist.com> - System Administrator
        __
      _\  /_