[gst-devel] GNOME media bug

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Tue Jul 15 02:35:04 CEST 2003

Hey Ted,

On Tue, 2003-07-15 at 08:44, Ted Gould wrote:
> There is a GNOME media bug with the sound recorder, where it crashes on
> startup.  Now, there is a fix which is switching the scheduler to the
> 'basicomega' scheduler.  It seems like kind a hack to just force that
> scheduler, but is that a good solution?

The fix comes from me. The bug is also assigned to me, IIRC, and I'll be
on it. Just not now. The quickfix will do for now, I'll get something
reasonable going if I've finished some other TODOs for GStreamer in
general.

I.e., please be patient, I'll work on it. :). Of course, if others feel
like working on it, please go ahead, be my guest.

Ronald