[gst-devel] Re: videocrop doesn't work

Joshua N Pritikin vishnu at pobox.com
Tue Jul 22 01:47:03 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:40:23PM +0530, Joshua N Pritikin wrote:
> I guess you didn't test it.  The resulting image is distorted.
> I'll going to see if there is an obvious fix.

I can't figure it out.  Try it with & without videocrop:

  ./gst-launch --gst-debug-no-color filesrc location=/local/aleader/trans.mpg ! mpegdemux ! mpeg2dec ! videocrop  ! colorspace ! pngenc ! filesink location=/tmp/frame.png

--
Victory to the Divine Mother!!         after all,
  http://sahajayoga.org                  http://why-compete.org