[gst-devel] rtpenc/rtpsend in 6.0

Zeeshan Ali zeelists at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 03:33:02 CEST 2003

hi,
  Dont remember the status of rtp plugins in 0.6.0
(you meant 0.6.0 right?). And we dont have rtpenc/send
anymore. We shall now have encoding and decoding
plugin for encoding each media type we support into
rtp packets, that could then be delivered over
udpsrc/sink or tcpsrc/sink as RTP should be
transport-layer independent. Unfortunatelly, so far we
have only 2 types of such plugins: rtpL16enc/parse and
rtpgsmenc/parse. Bye.

--- "Stephen M. Przepiora" <steve at przepiora.org>