[gst-devel] Problem connecting to ffmpeg encoders

Sebastien Cote 98720030 at hermes.usherb.ca
Mon Jun 2 20:47:05 CEST 2003

Hi Ronald and thanks for your quick answer.

I'd like to help out but I'm not sure where to start (I'm new to gstreamer).
Should all the mimetypes of the encoders included in the ffmpeg plugin be listed
in the sink template or should the capabilities be created dynamically?

I'll have to look a bit more at the code of the ffmpeg plugin to better
understand how it works, but any tips would be appreciated.

Sebastien