[gst-devel] last prereleases at http://gstreamer.net/releases/0.6.2/src

Wim Taymans wim.taymans at chello.be
Sun Jun 8 02:30:03 CEST 2003

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 02:18, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:
> Hey,
>
> after fixing some final bugs, I put up two new prereleases.
>
> Since the last prereleases, we managed to fix Dolphy's error where state
> change failures got signalled repeatedly.  Wim, please check that one
> patch that removes the recursive gst_bin_state_change call - none of us
> were able to figure out why this call would be useful.

The idea is to set the state of a bin back to the state it was in before
one of the children failed the state change, that way a state change
either happens or it doesn't. This patch makes it succeed or fail
partially.

I have some time now to see if I can reproduce the error with the
osssink patch and find a real fix.

Wim