[gst-devel] gst-launch and avimux

Francis Labonte francis_labonte at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:33:11 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'me trying to run gst-launch with the following pipeline:

AudioSrcFile -> wavparse -> audioDecoderA -> audioEncoderB
---------------->o|

                                                                   |avimux
o-->filesink
VideoSrcFile -> aviparser(videopin) -> videodecoderA -> videoEncoderB
---->o|

Here, the audio file source is not the same as the video one.

I want to decode audio and video,  re-encode in an other format and save it
in a avi file.

If somebody could provide me an example of how to do that with gst-launch it
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Francis