[gst-devel] GUADEC

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Thu Jun 12 16:20:07 CEST 2003

So a bunch of us will be at GUADEC in Dublin next week.  A bunch, that's
Uraeus, wtay, dolphy, Company, BBB¸ mayam, and me, and probably others I
might have left out now.

David Schleef suggested you guys give us some topics to discuss, sort of
a wishlist.  It's not impossible that we might get round to discussing
them, and in the past it seems person-to-person discussions have helped
us focus.

I know that speaking for me they give me that extra hacking boost.

So, shoot :)

Thomas

Dave/Dina : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
I'm sick of spending these lonely nights
training myself not to care
URGent, best radio on the net - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/