[gst-devel] GUADEC

iain iain at prettypeople.org
Fri Jun 13 15:43:08 CEST 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-13 at 19:41, Ronald Bultje wrote:

> Oh, threading, tag (probably also covers separating decoding/parsing
> where possible) and DVD are good topics, we'll probably go through all
> of them. :).

On the tags/metadata front, Marlin is soon going to be able to have
markers in samples, what would the best way to save this info be? Just
attach a coded gpointer to the element as metadata, or would there be a
better way?

Maybe some food for thought during GUADEC, seeing as I can't be there to
push for the stuff Marlin needs.

iain
--
"The greatest evils in the world will not be carried out by men with guns,
 but by men in suits sitting behind desks" - C. S. Lewis