[gst-devel] gnome-vfs plugin

Magnus Bergman magnus.bergman at observer.net
Mon Jun 16 06:29:28 CEST 2003

On 06 Jun 2003 18:25:02 +0200
Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be> wrote:

> why oh why is it looking for gnome_vfs ? it's always gnomevfs,
> everywhere.  Can you check what is wrong there ? Also, gnomevfs is under
> ext, not gst.  Are you sure you didn't just do some local
> modification/hack to the source ? I can't imagine you are working from a
> pristine source tarball.

Thanks for the clues. It looks like it was my own fault after all. I was using --with-plugins=gnome_vfs with configure. This was because I saw the option --disable-gnome_vfs and thought "gnome_vfs" was the name of the plugin. (Maybe the option should be changed to --disable-gnomevfs then for consistency?)