[gst-devel] Gst-Launch

Francis Labonte francis_labonte at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 14:56:08 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have installed the latest version under CVS.  I'm trying to create an avi
file.  If I run this command, the pipeline start, but it never stop:

gst-launch avimux name=mux ! filesink location=./out.avi filesrc
location="tts_thankyou_video_examples.mpg" ! mpegdemux name=demux
demux.video_00 ! mpeg2dec ! colorspace ! mux.video_00  demux.audio_00 !
mux.audio_00

If I run it with only audio (or only video), the pipeline stop at the end as
expected.

Can somebody tell me what is wrong in this command, or give me an example of
how to make it work please.

Thank you
Francis