[gst-devel] build breakage - ffmpeg

Ronald Bultje rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net
Wed Jun 18 04:02:37 CEST 2003

Hey Murray,

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 10:52, Murray Cumming wrote:
> I've tried this a couple of times with fresh checkouts of gst-plugins,
> using jhbuild with the gnome24 moduleset:
[..]
> make[4]: Entering directory
> `/home/murrayc/cvs/gnome2/gst-plugins/gst-libs/ext/f
> fmpeg/ffmpeg'
> make[4]: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

This is with 0.6.x, right? There's a bug in bugzilla about this.
Basically, SF CVS is bugged so you see this more often than you used to
some time ago. There's a fix in there too, but I didn't apply it yet.
I've checked it into 0.6.x CVS too, now.

Thanks,

Ronald

Linux Video/Multimedia developer