[gst-devel] Gst-Launch

Francis Labonte francis_labonte at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 09:43:11 CEST 2003

Thank you,

I got success with the following line:

gst-launch vamp4sink name=sink location=./out.3gp { filesrc
location=~/Dowload/AudioSample/m1_amrwb_23k05.wav ! wavparse ! audioscale
frequency=8000 ! vaamrenc ! queue } ! sink.audiosink  { videotestsrc
fourcc=I420 width=176 height=144 ! vah263enc  ! queue } ! sink.videosink

Now, I would like to know if it is possible to do the same thing with
version 0.6.2 of GStreamer.  The parser seem to have change (0.6.2 vs VSS
0.7), and I would like to make it work under 0.6.2.

I cannot find how to reuse the "name" of an element in the command line in
0.6.2.

Thank you for your help

Francis