[gst-devel] DVD menu support

Benjamin Otte in7y118 at public.uni-hamburg.de
Sat Jun 21 11:15:04 CEST 2003

On 12 Jun 2003, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> What about putting the code for the menu specific stuff in libgstplay?
> Both Julien and myself would thank you for  adding DVD support to totem
> ;)

If anybody puts obvious hacks to work around limitations in GStreamer into
GStreamer CVS, I'm going to severly punish that person for it the next
time I meet it.

If you want to do such stuff, please use Monkey Media, it's a big piece of
"hack around limitations in GStreamer", so it probably fits very well in
there.

Benjamin

PS: If somebody didn't get it: Don't take it too serious