[gst-devel] dv1394src module questions

Yann Klis yklis at kaliasys.com
Mon Jun 23 07:07:10 CEST 2003

Thanks for your quick answer !

I'm totally new with gstreamer and I might have play with gst-inspect before
asking this question.
But dv1394src skip=4 ! dvdec ! xvideosink works well here, and I can even play
with skip=1 without desynchronisation and at a good frame rate.

yk

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 15:42:17 +0200, Daniel Fischer wrote