[gst-devel] sourceforge cvs problems

Murray.Cumming at Comneon.com Murray.Cumming at Comneon.com
Fri Jun 27 00:50:08 CEST 2003

> From: Ronald Bultje [mailto:rbultje at ronald.bitfreak.net]
> Hey Murray/Benjamin,
>
> On Thu, 2003-06-26 at 13:15, Benjamin Otte wrote:
> > I'm all for it. However there are some issues with gnome
> cvs, too. The
> > biggest one certainly is the missing ssh access.
> >
> > And recently someone said to me "that really is a showstopper."
>
> That was probably me. I not in favour of moving over to Gnome CVS as
> long as it does not have SSH access. I heard some rumours of
> new servers
> coming up which would be configured with SSH CVS, but as long as it's
> not there, I likely won't use it.

OK, there are plans to use ssh with gnome's cvs. Let's look at this again
when that happens. If the sourceforge problems persist, then we might need
to use gstreamer tarballs from jhbuild and request more frequent releases.
Or maybe someone has a better solution.

> Your SF username won't work, since you need to be on our
> developers list
> in order to use it. ;).

I am on it. Barely.

Murray Cumming