[xine-devel] Re: [gst-devel] Re: [UCI-Devel] Re: Common Opensource codec API

Leif Johnson leif at ambient.2y.net
Mon Jun 30 09:59:13 CEST 2003

You all might find some inspiration in LADSPA, a pretty nice audio plugin
API hammered out on the linux-audio-dev mailing list : http://ladspa.org/.
It's written for audio plugins only, but I thought some of the concepts
might be helpful for more generic types of plugins.

leif

--
Leif Morgan Johnson : http://ambient.2y.net/leif/