[gst-devel] summit

Thomas Vander Stichele thomas at urgent.rug.ac.be
Mon Mar 3 01:43:56 CET 2003

Psyched to leave in two days for the summit.

Shouldn't we give each other some homework, stuff to look at, and so on,
on the plane/train/... so we can have a productive gettogether ?

I haven't thought of it yet myself, but I'll think about some points some
more.

One thing that I think could be helpful is some sort of general set of
guidelines for plugin development.  We keep getting questions about
"should we do it like this or like that" and I'm not always sure myself.

Things like, "can we reconnect elements in PLAYING ?" "Should tee only do
capsnego at the start ?" and so on.  I'm sure they're in the manual, but
I'd like them in distilled form :)

Any other suggestions/ideas ?

As for code reviewing, which bits will we be reviewing, and how do we
prepare ?

Thanks,
Thomas

Xander : "We kind of have a romantic evening planned."
Anya : "We were gonna light a bunch of candles and have sex near them."
<-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->